I decided to treat myself last summer...
I planned a solo vacation to a beautiful cottage in the hinterland. I truly let myself rejuvenate this time - waking up early, eating healthy, and enjoying myself in the great outdoors.
I took my Sweet Orange natural cleanser with me and I remember the lingering orange aroma blending with the fresh smell of the ocean rushing through my windows every morning.
It was such a beautiful memory that still makes me stop, breathe it in, and enjoy the moment.
Silky to the touch, Sweet Orange Hydrating Cleanser will leave your skin feeling hydrated and smooth . You will rediscover your natural healthy blush and a bright complexion .
Unlike harsh formulas that leave your skin red, dry, or tight, this ultra-gentle cleanser helps wash without stripping your skin of natural oils. It is also infused with aloe for hydration and to protect your skin from bacteria.
The essential Step #1 of your skincare routine.
What does it feel like?
It has the consistency of a light gel that turns into silky bubbles when you rub it in your hands.
How does it smell?
It has the fresh citrus aroma of orange peel
What makes it work?
- Hemp Seed Oil - It’s one of the richest sources of Omega 3, Omega 6, and Gamma linoleic Acids. Which gives your skin natural hydration and protects it from premature aging and the environment.
- Orange Fruit Extract - It contains flavonoids, vitamins A, B, C, and E. Which are crucial for the synthesis of your skin's collagen. Brightens your skin and gives that magnetizing smell of orange peel.
- White Willow - This is a natural form of Salicylic Acid, it gently exfoliates your skin and cleans your pores deeply.
Use it once or twice a day.
- Wet your face, neck, and hands.
- Get 2-3 pumps from your cleanser bottle.
- Rub those silky bubbles all over your face and neck. Take your time, and massage in to get all the spots.
- Wash thoroughly with warm water.
Full list of Ingredients:
Organic Aloe Gel , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate ( Organic Coconut Oil ), Alkyl Polyglucosides ( Corn Starch ), Hemp Seed Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine ( Organic Coconut Oil ), Sodium Chloride, Organic Vegetable Glycerin , Organic Chamomilla Recutita ( Matricaria ) Flower Extract ( Chamomile ), Organic Salix Alba ( White Willow ) Bark Extract, Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis ( Orange ) Fruit Extract, Glucono Delta-lactone (and) Sodium Benzoate-ECOCERT certified.
How is it made?
Proudly made in the USA.
Only organic, natural, and wildcrafted ingredients. Crafted in a facility with the use of only solar power and rainwater.
Professional estheticians test every product before it is approved for sale and there is never any testing on animals. Fairtrade. Vegan.
No ethoxylates. No parabens. No petroleum. No formaldehyde donors. No artificial colors. No harsh preservatives.